World Markets Founded in 2003 as a precious metals dealer, World Markets has built a reputation as a leader in the Bullion (Gold/Silver) investment industry. In recent years, we have expanded our operations to becoming a provider of digital trading services from digital Gold, STOs and now to AI Managed Trading Accounts.
- Start year:2003
- Country of origin:US
- Payment options: Credit Card, Cryptocurrencies, Skrill, Wire Transfer
- Minimum account size:$2500
- Minimum lot size:none
- Leverage:1:4 – 1:100
- Spreads:1.3 pips on EUR/USD
World Markets proud to offer our services to both institutional investors such as private banks, funds, and HNW investors – as well as retail investors as well. We take pride in providing cutting-edge resources to our clients to stay ahead of all the latest investment trends and opportunities the markets present.
World Markets’ AI Managed Trading Accounts feature a number of human-maintained systematic Artificial Intelligence Trading strategies that allow client accounts to trade both traditional and alternative market assets to achieve aggressive returns. The accounts use strict risk management settings that ensure only the trades with the highest win percentage likelihood are executed. The trading system is regularly improved to adapt to market conditions, news events, as well as learning new trading opportunities with machine-based learning.
Pricing structure is as follows:
- Standard Accounts are charged 20% Performance Fee, and a 1% Annual Management Fee. (You keep 80% of net profit.)
- Gold Premier Accounts ($25,000+) receive a discounted 10% Performance Fee and 1% Annual Management Fee. (You keep 90% of net profit.)