At Volume, we keep offering clients many benefits to try us out and stay with us. To introduce you to the way we work and our modern platform we are excited to offer you $1000 or 1000 EUR to trade when you sign up with us.
Bonus Terms of Good Faith
1) The Volume “No Deposit Bonus 1000” is a no deposit bonus credit to start trading live. Every new client of the company has the right to get this bonus.
2) When opening an account, to which Volume “No Deposit Bonus 1000” bonus will be credited, the client is required to specify the data that matches the one in his/her ID for KYC verification. It is prohibited to change personal data such as the full name once the bonus is credited.
3) The bonus funds are not available for withdrawal; however, profits gained from trading the bonus funds can be withdrawn if all requirements stated in this agreement are met.
4) The client agrees that the company (VolumeFX LTD) reserves the right to fix and/or reduce profits available for withdrawal in an amount equal to 10% of the Volume “No Deposit Bonus 1000”. Trading is suspended at the time of this restriction.
5) The client agrees that in some cases the company can ask him/her to replenish his/her account with real funds.
6) The client agrees that profits on accounts with the Volume “No Deposit Bonus 1000” are distributed proportionally between the real deposited funds and the bonus profits on the account. At the same time, a part of the profits proportional to the profits made from the bonus funds can be temporarily limited for withdrawal until a certain number of trades are made in accordance with the clause 8 of this agreement.
7) After any withdrawal from the account, profits gained with the Volume “No Deposit Bonus 1000” are canceled in the amount equal to the withdrawal amount.
8) Fixed bonus profits can be withdrawn after a certain amount of BUY or SELL trades are completed. The total volume of the trades should equal to 6 Volume lots. Only the total and full amount of bonuses can be withdrawn, partial withdrawals are impossible. The amount of the bonus intended for withdrawal should be fully available on the trading account when a manager considers the withdrawal request. The company reserves the right to decline the request for bonus withdrawal without explaining the reason.