USGFX is a multi-award winning, multi-asset Australian FX & CFD broker, enabling clients worldwide to trade currency pairs, indices and commodities in premium trading conditions.
Headquartered in Sydney, USGFX is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) and we hold an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL-302792)
- Start year: 2006
- Country of origin: Australia
- Regulation: ASIC, 302792 FCA (UK), 798776
- Payment options: Credit/debit cards, FasaPay, Perfect Money, UnionPay, VoguePay, WebMoney, Wire transfer
- Minimum account size: $100
- Minimum lot size: 0.01 lot
- Leverage: 1:500
- Spreads: 2.6 pips on EUR/USD
Union Standard Group (USGFX) is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) and holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL).
Our AFSL number is 302792.
As a regulated foreign exchange and CFD broker, USGFX adheres to strict capital requirements and implements internal procedures including risk management, regular staff training, and strict accounting and auditing processes.
Client funds are held in a segregated trust account with the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, separate from the company’s accounts and funds. Funds are established and monitored in strict accordance with the regulatory rules, requirements and guidelines.
- Regulated by the Australian Securities & Investment Commission
- Ultra-fast execution of orders with one-click trading
- Optical fibre connections to interbank servers in New York, London & HK
- Competitive spreads with low slippage and minimum requotes
- Segregated Client Funds at the Commonwealth Bank
- Negative Balance Protection
- Withdrawals approved within 24 hrs
- Choose leverage as high as 1:500
- Structured forex education course – The TradersClub Coaching Program
- Free access to Trading Central’s award-winning technical analysis.
- Trade on the world’s most popular trading platform – MT4
- 24-hour client support by professional and friendly staff
- Your own dedicated personal Account Manager