TradeStation Group Inc. is the parent company of online securities and futures brokerage firms and trading technology companies. It is headquartered in Plantation, Florida, and has offices in New York; Chicago; Richardson, Texas; London; Sydney; and Costa Rica.
- Start year: 1982
- Country of origin: United States
- Regulation: CFTC, FCA, MiFID, NFA
- Broker Type: ECN
- US Traders: Yes
- Payment options: Wire Transfer
- Minimum account size: $500
- Minimum lot size: 0.01 lot
- Leverage: 1:25
- Spreads: 0.01 pips on EUR/USD
- Individual Account – A personal brokerage account for individual traders with only one account owner.
- Joint Account – This account has two account owners. If one account owner passes away, the remaining account owner succeeds to the rights of the entire account.
- Joint Tenants in Common – This account has two or up to three account owners with each person owning a specified percentage of the account. If one account owner passes away, that person’s portion of the account is transferred to his or her beneficiaries.
- Custodial – Custodial account types are established for a minor and managed by a guardian on the minor’s behalf.
Build a Solid Trading Plan
Access powerful trading tools without a brokerage account. Whether you trade stocks, ETFs, options, or futures, our award-winning desktop platform delivers the power, speed, and flexibility active traders demand. Plans start at just $99 per month and can be seamlessly integrated with your broker of choice.
Desktop – TradeStation’s desktop platform delivers all the power, speed and flexibility active traders demand: dynamic market-scanning tools, fully customizable charting, fast and reliable trade execution, advanced order management and fully automated strategy trading.
Web – Now you can securely log in from your Mac or PC web browser to check breaking news, monitor the markets, place a trade, or manage your positions and account. Our powerful web-based platform gives you streaming real-time data and one-click trade execution – the same essential capabilities featured in our desktop software.