Start Forex Trading with Amazing $500 Forex No Deposit Start-up Bonus to all Tradepro Capitals clients. Get $500 No Deposit Start-up Bonus Start Live Forex Trading Without any investment your Money (No Deposit Start-up Bonus) and Risk Right Now.
- 1. To receive a bonus, you need to make a deposit of minimum 500$. Only one bonus can be credited per one deposit.
- 2. An internal transfer between accounts is not considered to be a deposit, which means you cannot claim a bonus for a deposit made via internal transfer.
- 3. To keep the bonus, all initial funds should remain in the account until the necessary number of lots is closed. You can withdraw profits but on withdrawal of the profits the bonus amount will be removed from the trading account.
- 4. Lots in transactions that have no profit/loss are not counted.
- 5. This bonus program has been developed for Mt4 for all account types.
- 6. If tradeprocapitals suspects that the customer abuses or tries to abuse the rules of the offer, the company reserves the right at own discretion to refuse, suspend or withdraw the bonus and, if strictly necessary, to block the customer’s account (trading will be prohibited, transactions will be cancelled, the initial deposit will be returned by bank transfer).
- 8. If tradeprocapitals suspects that the participant abuses the promotion rules by hedging his/her positions inside (with the use of other trading accounts in tradeprocapitals ) or from outside (with the use of other trading accounts with other brokers), the company reserves the right to immediately withdraw the bonus from this customer’s trading account or from the hedged account without requesting the customer’s consent and, if strictly necessary, to block the customer’s account (trading will be prohibited, transactions will be cancelled, the initial deposit will be returned by bank transfer).
- 9. The company reserves the right to change the rules of this bonus offer without giving prior notice to its customers.
- 10. In all other controversial cases not covered by the rules above, the company has the right to make its own decisions about crediting or debiting a bonus.