Trade12 was founded in 2015. The company is owned and controlled by Exo Capital Markets Ltd. The broker specializes in providing services in the field of online trading in global financial markets.
- Start year: 2015
- Country of origin: Marshall Islands
- Regulation:- None
- Payment options: AliPay, CashU, Neteller, paysafecard, QIWI, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Western Union, wire transfer, bank cards, Yandex.Money, Moneta.ru
- Minimum account size: $250
- Minimum lot size: 0.01 lot
- Leverage: stocks 1:40, Forex 1:400, indices 1:100
- Spreads: from 0.5 pip
Traders can choose from four account types. A Beginner account assumes a starting deposit of $250, a floating spread of 1.2 pips and a minimum lot size of 0.01. To open a Trader account, you need a deposit of $10,000, a spread estimates at 1 pip.
For an Expert account type, a minimum deposit of $50,000 is required, and a fixed spread starts at 0.8 pips.
A VIP account has individual conditions that are decided after contacting a manager.
All accounts have one common feature, the minimum lot size is 0.01.
Trade12 financial instruments:
– 23 currency pairs;
– more than 145 stocks;
– 25 indices;
– 19 commodities;
– 14 futures;
– precious metals;
A client who started working with the broker receives daily statistics, 24-hour support and the possibility of using mobile trading.
All operations are carried out through the MetaTrader 4 trading platform and mobile applications based on iOS and Android.