Tickmill is a trading name of Tickmill Ltd, a member of Tickmill Group, which is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA). With a proven track record of strong financial results and stable growth, Tickmill has put itself in an enviable position as a trusted market leader and innovator.
Licenses & Regulation
- Tickmill.com is owned and operated within the Tickmill Group of companies. Tickmill Group consists of Tickmill UK Ltd, regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Registered Office: 3rd Floor, 27 – 32 Old Jewry, London EC2R 8DQ, England)
- Tickmill Europe Ltd, regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Registered Office: Kedron 9, Mesa Geitonia, 4004 Limassol, Cyprus),
- Tickmill South Africa (Pty) Ltd, FSP 49464, regulated by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) (Registered Office: The Colosseum, 1st floor, Century Way, Office 10, Century City, 7441, Cape Town),
- Tickmill Ltd, Address: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles regulated by the Financial Services Authority of Seychelles and its 100% owned subsidiary Procard Global Ltd, UK registration number 09369927 (Registered Office: 3rd Floor, 27 – 32 Old Jewry, London EC2R 8DQ, England),
- Tickmill Asia Ltd – regulated by the Financial Services Authority of Labuan Malaysia (License Number: MB/18/0028 and Registered Office: Unit B, Lot 49, 1st Floor, Block F, Lazenda Warehouse 3, Jalan Ranca-Ranca, 87000 F.T. Labuan, Malaysia).
The European Union’s Markets in Financial Instruments (MiFID II) directive 2014/65/EU provides a harmonised regulatory regime for the provision of investment services within the European Economic Area. The key objectives of the directive are to maximise efficiency, increase financial transparency, encourage competition and offer greater consumer protection. MiFID II allows investment firms to provide investment and ancillary services within the territory of another member state and/or a third country, provided that such services are covered by the investment firm’s authorisation.
Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
Tickmill UK Ltd is a member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). The FSCS is an independent compensation fund of last resort for customers of authorised UK financial services firms, set up under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. The FSCS’s objective is to pay compensation up to the value of £85,000 per client if a firm is unable or likely to be unable to pay claims against it in the event the firm has stopped trading or has declared to be in default.
Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)
Tickmill Europe Ltd is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF). The ICF has been set up according to Article 59(1) and (2) of Law 144(Ι)/2007 as an investor compensation fund for CIF clients and its functions are regulated by the directive DI87-07 of CySEC. The fund’s objective is to secure the claims of covered clients against the ICF members through the payment of compensation for any claims arising from the failure of a member of the fund to meet its obligations.
Why Choose Tickmill
- Get access to 180+ instruments with spreads as low as 0.0 pips and some of the lowest commissions on the market.
- Tickmill take pride in providing one of the industry’s fastest execution times – 0.20s on average and no requotes.
- take pride in providing one of the industry’s fastest execution times – 0.20s on average and no requotes.
- Client funds are held in segregated accounts with top-tier banks while Negative Balance Protection is also provided.
- Tickmill multilingual team of professionals remains by your side to ensure you receive expert support in a timely manner.
Whatever your level of trading experience or trading style, Tickmill got you covered. Choose your preferred trading account type to get started.
Trade CFDs on 62 currency pairs, major stocks, stock indices, oil, precious metals, bonds and Cryptocurrencies on your Classic account, with variable spreads starting from 1.6 pips and no commissions.
The Classic account is suitable for both novice and experienced traders and offers optimal trading conditions, ultra-fast order execution while enabling you to use virtually any trading strategy.
Trade CFDs on 62 currency pairs, major stocks, stock indices, oil, precious metals, bonds and Cryptocurrencies on your Pro account, with fluctuating spreads starting from 0.0 pips.
You will pay commission of only 2 currency units per side per lot (0.0020% notional) on your Pro account in the base currency of the trading instrument.Our standard commission is one of the lowest in the world.
Trade CFDs on 62 currency pairs, major stocks, stock indices, oil, precious metals, bonds and Cryptocurrencies on your VIP account, with fluctuating spreads starting from 0.0 pips.
You will pay commission of only 1 currency unit per side per lot (0.0010% notional) on your VIP account in the base currency of the trading instrument. Our standard commission is one of the lowest in the world.
Forex Islamic account is known as a swap-free account as there is no swap or rollover interest on overnight positions, which is against the Muslim faith. All Muslim clients can benefit from Tickmill’s best trading conditions by opening any account with us – Classic, Pro or VIP – and converting it to an Islamic type.
Islamic accounts have exactly the same trading conditions and terms as our regular trading account types. The only difference is that there are no swaps on trading instruments, however, a handling charge applies for holding several trading instruments overnight for more than three consecutive nights.
Equipped with a range of brand-new features and advanced tools, our MetaTrader 5 platform provides you with an enhanced and flexible trading environment suitable for traders of all styles.
Adding to its predecessor’s impressive reputation, the new generation MT5 platform comes with an optimised interface, advanced analytical tools, a greater variety of technical indicators and graphical objects while supporting MQL5 language. All these tools improve the analytical capacity of the platform, hence you can benefit from the most detailed and accurate technical analysis of quotes.
Combined with Tickmill’s enhanced trading conditions, you can tap into the power of a globally recognised trading platform accompanied by spreads from 0 pips and ultra-fast execution averaging 0.20 seconds.
Created back in 2005, the MT4 platform stands strong as the most widely used trading platform in the world.
With an impressive range of applications, the platform allows traders to perform tasks that range from advanced analysis all the way to designing and testing automated expert advisors, or EAs for short!
Now, as you’re reading our Ultimate Guide we’re guessing that one of your first questions is, what is the MT4 trading platform? Well, it’s an electronic trading platform that enables retail traders to access online trading of foreign exchange and other assets. It’s original release back in 2002 by MetaQuotes (who’s HQ is across the road from Tickmill) signalled a change in the way that retail traders accessed online trading.
Trading is more accessible than ever with our MetaTrader 4 Web Trader platform. It’s the same MT4 platform that you’re used to but is now available directly on your browser.
In just one click, your MetaTrader 4 Web Trader Platform will open in a new window giving you instant access to trading – anywhere, anytime!
Tickmill’s WebTrader gives you a reliable and intuitive interface, enhanced by securely encrypting any transmitted data. Our traders have access to one-click functionality to open & close trades, employ effective risk management and access exceptional charting capabilities.
Registered Address: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles