Tickmill was established in 2007. The company is located on the Seychelles.
Being an ECN-broker, it is specializing in Forex, precious metals trading and offers CFD, futures, stocks and bonds trading.
- Start year:2014
- Country of origin:Seychelles
- Payment options:bank cards, wire transfers, Skrill, Webmoney, NETELLER
- Minimum account size:$25
- Minimum lot size:0.01 lot
- Spreads:from 0 point
Tickmill provides direct access to the interbank market and uses STP-technologies, thus ensuring direct access to major liquidity providers such as Credit Suisse, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Societe Generale, UBS, Barclays, BNP Paribas, and others.
Main advantages of trading with Tickmill include:
- automated trading by means of Autotrade
- trading with the use of One-Click Trader EA advisor
- multilingual Client Support 24/5
- scalping and hedging allowed
- accounts available for trading on news
- access through MetaTrader 4 (MT4), МТ4 Android, МТ4 iPhone, МТ4 Windows Mobile.
In addition to demo accounts there are two more types of accounts clients can choose. Classic Account will be good for beginners as it is commission-free and offers narrow spreads. It involves a minimum deposit of 100 euros, dollars or pounds and leverage up to 1:500. More experienced traders will make use of Exchange Account (DMA, ECN).
It allows choosing the best prices from liquidity providers. The prices are updated in real time allowing for the lowest speads which may be as low as 0.There is a $2 commission for every $100,000 for accounts of this type.
The minimum deposit to open the account is 300 euros, US dollars or pounds with leverage up to 1:500. The company’s website offers educational content and analytical articles. Besides it provides you with information on the broker’s special offers and bonuses. For example, the company gives you 50 euros, dollars or pounds for a deposit of 500 euros, dollars or pounds or more into a live account.