RubyMarkets was established in 2000 and quickly grew to become one of the world’s renowned brokers. Trade over 1000 instruments across a large range of asset classes, including FX, stocks and commodities. Ruby Markets offer access to raw spreads so you know exactly what you’re getting charged from a liquidity provider and what we earn.
Ruby Markets want our clients to feel safe and secure when they use our brokerage. As such, we have gone to lengths and distances to make sure that our clients are able to benefit from the regulations which we enforce and the licenses which we have applied for. Our customer’s comfort and safety of funds are our utmost concern. There is nothing more which RubyMarkets wants for our clients.
RubyMarkets with Company No. 12396596, is incorporated and registered with the Registar of Companies for England and Wales, under the Company Act 2006. The Company’s legal and correspondence address is in England and Wales.
Ruby Markets Limited has been authorized by the National Futures Association (NFA) Regulatory Authorization Certificate NFA ID: 0534615.
RubyMarkets Trading Platform
The Ruby Markets MT4 Trading platform designed to give you the edge in today’s busy trading environment with live quotes, real-time charts, in-depth news and analytics, as well as a host of order management tools, indicators and expert advisors. Available for windows, mobile and tablet, you can enjoy the freedom to trade your way.
- 85 pre-installed indicators available on the desktop app for greater insight into market trends
- Analysis tools that empower you to make better informed decisions
- Flexible order types to suit your strategies
- Access 28 additional Smart Trader Tools
- Automated trading allowing you to trade the markets 24/5 without any intervention
- Backtesting capability for more robust Expert Advisors
- Multiple chart setups to help you to control your positions quickly and efficiently
152 – 160 City Road