50% Bonus Margin on Deposit from Royal Capital Markets. Open a new Royal account and mark the I want to receive 50% Bonus checkbox to get the bonus. Automatically receive a 50% bonus for each subsequent deposit.
Royal Capital Markets Bonus Margin Rules & Conditions
- Each bonus or rebate can be received by each client once only unless specified otherwise. In case of such exception, the bonuses cannot be added to several accounts simultaneously. The request should be sent to [email protected]
- Royal Capital Markets deposit bonus can be requested for a week after the deposit is made. At the moment of the request, the account balance (equity) should not be less than 50% of the requested credit.
- Royal Capital Markets reserves the rights to disqualify the client from any bonus or rebate due to abuse of the bonus conditions, such as arbitrage, hedging between multiple accounts; trading by one client from several profiles; generating trading volume without any purpose, including receiving partner commission; receiving of a bonus by one client to several cabinets. Note that such violations will lead to exclusion of the client from all promotion programs in the future with no exceptions, including a deduction of all received bonuses and annulment of trading results.
- In situations when any connection discovered between two or more cabinets (on a basis of the same IP address, devices), using anonymity tools (such as proxy servers, VPN-networks, decentralized/hybrid networks, Tor, specialized software) the company reserves the right to cancel the participation of the client in any bonus program and remove previously received bonuses.
- Withdrawal rules must be observed in order to retain your bonus or rebate. Any withdrawal/outgoing internal transfer processed before the required withdrawal conditions are met will disqualify the accrued bonus or rebate.
- Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the rebates and bonuses herein will be disqualified.
- Royal Capital Markets reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or prematurely conclude the promotions for any reason.
- Once the equity is less than or equal to the credit size, the rebate/bonus will be annulled automatically, unless otherwise specified. Be aware, it may lead to Margin Call and eventually to Stop Out.
- Royal Capital Markets bonus or rebate can be credited in case all total incoming transactions of the profile overrun the sum of the outgoing transactions unless otherwise specified.
- Bonuses and rebates are not transferable between accounts.
- A client may choose between any allowed promotions, but several active bonuses can’t be combined on the same account simultaneously.
- Bonuses and rebates are automatically canceled if the account is inactive for 90 days.
- Any credit is active during 120 days unless otherwise specified.
- Any type of Bonus added to the Trading Account is owned by the Company until it’s conditions are met. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, without prior notice, to cancel any bonus for violation of any Company’s terms or policies, and is not liable for any circumstances, caused by this cancellation, including but not limited to any losses or damages, margin call, or closure of positions by stop out. The Сompany reserves the right to limit participation in the bonus program without giving a reason.
- Clients using third-party trading decisions may be, at the Company’s sole discretion, disqualified from receiving all bonuses and/or rebates.