Rockfort Markets is a New Zealand-based Forex and CFD broker that provides access to trading on global financial markets. Established by a sophisticated and experienced team of trading experts, Rockfort Markets has a New Zealand Derivative Issuer license securely in place and extensive connections with brokers and investment banks around the world. The company are only a handful of companies listed on the Disclose Register in NZ. Read more about Rockfort Markets Review.
Rockfort Markets Intro
- Start year:2017
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Regulation: NZBN 9429042010807, FSP509766
- Payment options: bank cards, wire transfers, Skrill, Webmoney
- Minimum account size:$250
- Minimum lot size:0.01 lot
- Spreads: from 1.5 point
Rockfort Markets Ltd is a company registered in New Zealand (NZBN 9429042010807) located at Level 2, 22 Fanshawe Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010; PO Box 5382, Victoria Street West, Auckland. Rockfort Markets Ltd is a registered Financial Service Provider (FSP509766) and holds a Derivative Issuer License.
Rockfort Markets offer a number of different MT4 account types to suit your trading style and experience. Check our account types and select the one that best suits you.
- Mini Account – Minimum Deposit $500 – Those starting out and wanting to experience live trading with small trade sizes a higher leverage. Or those wanting to try out new strategies using minimal margin.
- Standard Account – Minimum Deposit $250 – Regular traders that want tight spreads and zero commission. This is our most popular account and also ideal for running EAs.
- Pro Account – Minimum Deposit $20000 – This is for the professional trader who is an experienced trade and likes to trade larger amounts. You get the best ECN market spreads and get access to your own account manager.
Metatrader 4 – Simple, yet powerful MT4 lets you trade the world’s CFD market from your fingertips. Access to a huge range of expert advisors, algo and strategies from the MT4 marketplace.
Trader Workstation – The Colossus of Online Trading Platforms. Trader Workstation has the complete range of products for you to choose from. With Straight Through Processing to major exchanges and OTC products, you can trade everything from one account.
Forex Trading with Rockfort Markets
Participate in the Worlds Largest Market with World Beating Technology.
Also known as FX Trading, Margin FX, Margin Foreign Exchange or Currency Trading, Forex Trading refers to a decentralised, worldwide market, where foreign currencies are exchanged at floating rates by financial institutions, companies, and individuals. Trading in currencies happens 24 hours a day (outside weekends and bank holidays) and there is huge liquidity meaning there is always movement in the market with minimum slippage. Trade FX on MT4 or TWS platforms with no monthly fees, no platform costs, no data costs, low commissions, and super tight spreads! Start Trading Micro Lots ($1k) and when you gain more confidence increase your position size. For professional traders and institutions our deep liquidity pools can handle order sizes in the millions.
- Competitive spreads on over 50 currency pairs, 24 hours a day
- Execute with precision across our range of advanced trading platforms
- Advanced order types, including contingent orders
- Get extra transparency and precision with fractional pip pricing
- Implement Forex Robots, Trading Systems, Copy Trading and Algos.
- Automate your FX trading with Expert Advisers from MetaTrader 4
- Level 2, 22 Fanshawe Street, Auckland Central, 1010, New Zealand
- Rockfort Markets Limited, PO Box 5382,
Victoria Street West , Auckland, 1142, New Zealand
- +64 9 281 2012