PaxForex No Deposit Bonuses $7
Link – PaxForex Bonus 7 USD
7$ No Deposit Bonus Terms and Conditions
- PaxForex provides to every new registered client, $7 only on a bonus forex trading account as bonus amount.
- Bonus can be granted only on the Bonus Forex Trading Account.
- To verify the account the client has to provide proof of ID and proof of address.
- The bonus amount is only for trading.
- The client can transfer profit to trading account and withdraw bonus from trading account without deposit only after the following conditions are met:1.5 lots per 5$ profit completed
Send us your testimonial about your experience with us..
- In order to make first withdrawal from bonus mini account without deposit,it is necessary to leave a post about PaxForex in any forex forum or trading community. To verify post, the trader should provide us the Link of the comment with “nick name” that use for the comment.
- Maximum profit that the client can transfer from $7 bonus account to trading account without deposit is $25.
- Once a bonus was transferred from welcome 7$ bonus account on your trading account you can withdraw profit only after following conditions are met:1.5 lots completed per each 5$ profit.
- Maximum profit that the client can withdraw from a mini trading account after transferring funds from $7 bonus account and without deposit is 100$.
- In order to transfer amount greater than $25 or without completing bonus conditions the client have to deposit amount that is not less than willing transfer amount. Bonus amount can be granted only on Net deposit (Deposit – withdrawal).
- Once deposit was made and you receive bonus funds from welcome 7$ bonus account on your trading account you can make a withdrawal only after following conditions are met:1.5 lots completed per each transferred 5$
- Available trading volumes for the mini account are 0.01 – 0.6 lots.
- Locks at the bonus mini accounts are available.
- Stop out level is 20%
- The bonus is only applicable to one account per client.
- The promotion is valid for new clients only.
- Funds transfers between accounts are not considered as initial deposit.
- Internal account transfers to new accounts do not qualify to receive the bonus.
- The bonus cannot be transfer between accounts
- Any completed trading transactions with duration of five (5) minutes or less will not be included in the lots calculation. Duration is considered the time between the opening and closing of a position.
- All positions that were closed on the platform using the functions “close by” and “multiple close by” will not be included in the Lots calculation.
- All positions closed with a profit or a loss of less than one (1) maximum spread will not be included in the lots calculation.
- Any indication of fraud, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage, or other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity based on the provision of the bonus will nullify the account and any and all profits or losses garnered.
- Every client may have ONLY ONE bonus account. In case several bonus accounts are found belonging to one person (or if such suspicions arise, including IP address match, contact info match, etc), all the bonuses will be cancelled, your profit will be cancelled, and your account will be blocked.
- This promotion can be cancelled at the discretion of the company and will remain in effect for as long as the company sees fit to provide it based on the terms and conditions outlined here and in the customer agreement.
- PaxForex reserves the right to decline client’s bonus application without assigning any reason and prior notification.
- PaxForex may make changes to these Promotion Terms and will notify you of these changes by posting the modified terms on the PaxForex website.
- PaxForex advises you to revise these Promotion Terms regularly, and by your continued use of the PaxForex website and services that you accept any such modified terms.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by these Promotion Terms will be resolved by our management in a manner it deems to be the fairest to all concerned. That decision shall be final and/or binding on all entrants. If these Promotion Terms are translated into a language other than English, then the English version of the Rules shall prevail where there is an inconsistency.