MWH Markets Limited was established in England in 2020 as a provider of online CFD trading services. MWH client’s trading journey is very important to us, and as such we are always committed in refining our technology, tailored services and client education. For over a decade, as the industry and clients’ expectations keep evolving, we have positioned ourselves firmly as a trusted and leading England regulated broker.
MWH Markets Limited currently offers a spread-based and a commission-based trading account. We have more than 350 tradeable CFD instruments including Forex, Shares, Indices and Commodities and Cryptocurrencies. Widely recognized as the MT4 broker in England, we have since added MT4, mobile trading and a web-based platform to our suite of trading platforms.
MWH Markets Limited Licenses and Regulations
ASIC Regulatory Benchmarks
MWH Markets Limited is authorised to operate a financial services business in Australia, under its Australian Financial Services Licence.
As an OTC derivative provider, MWH Markets Limited is required to adhere to key disclosure benchmarks set out by our corporate regulator, the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC). MWH Markets Limited adheres to the seven disclosure benchmarks for over-the-counter contracts for difference that can help retail investors understand the risks associated with these products, assess their potential benefits and decide whether investment in the products is suitable for them.
MWH Markets Limited have a compliance management system in place and strive to achieve above and beyond what are considered to be minimum compliance requirements.
Client Funds Security
Client funds are deposited into the National Australia Bank (NAB) and Commonwealth Bank where we have multiple client accounts in various currencies. Funds you deposit with us, including your net running profits, will be held separately from our money, in a dedicated account, and held and dealt with in accordance with the requirements of the Corporations Act. We follow specific guidance set out in ASIC Regulatory Guides RG212 and RG227.
- Raw Spreads from 0.0 Pips
- Low Commission Pay only $3.00 per side on standard lot.
- Take advantage of the GO Plus+ Account with a starting deposit of only $2000.
- Get tailored services from one of our experienced Account Managers.
- 350+ Tradeable Products
- Trade a wide range of products from Forex to CFDs including Shares, Commodities, Indices and Cryptocurrencies.
- Trade on industry leading spreads with No Commission
- Access spreads from 1.1 pips aggregated from 22+ liquidity providers
- Traders can open a Standard Account with a minimum deposit of only A$200.
|Dedicated Account Manager||✔||✔|
|Spreads From||Up to 500:1||Up to 500:1|
|Commission||1.0 pip||0.0 pip|
|Minimum Trade Size||0.01 lots||0.01 lots|
|Open a Live Account||Open a Live Account|
When it comes to trading, the right CFD trading platform is needed to carry out your trades. MWH MARKETS LIMITED offers both the powerful MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 4 as desktop and mobile trading platform options for traders to utilise. We provide these widely regarded platforms due to the efficient and high-quality trading opportunities they offer to traders at all levels.
MT4 for mobile allows new and seasoned traders to trade anywhere and at any time, analyse trading markets, and easily access all Expert Advisors. The main difference between MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 4 and their associated mobile trading platforms is that MT4 is predominantly a Forex trading platform, while MT4 is a multi-asset CFD trading platform.
MWH MARKETS LIMITED is dedicated to providing traders with high-quality trading tools to help them carry out efficient and effective trades. Some of our most popular trading tools available on our CFD trading platforms include:
- MT4 Genesis – MT4 Genesis is a suite of trading tools that can help enhance your trades. It can be used for Forex, indices and commodities. Transform your trading platform by easily adding on Expert Advisors.
- Autochartist – Autochartist helps traders with its powerful pattern recognition tool, simplifying technical analysis for traders. Autochartist works to identify trading opportunities based on key support and resistance levels and alerts traders of new opportunities.
- Myfxbook – Myfxbook is a popular trading tool due to its ability to copy trades from successful trading systems. It’s an account mirroring service that works as a copying platform with over 90,000 different Forex traders. Trade better with in-depth analysis, statistics and invaluable insights.
- Trading Central – Trading Central is a collection of programs that offer actionable investment support with 24-hour multi-asset coverage, technical and fundamental analysis, and back-tested trading strategies.
- MWH MARKETS LIMITED Virtual Private Servers (VPS) for MT4 – MWH MARKETS LIMITED VPS allows you to execute trades using Expert Advisors (EAs) much faster and easier. This means more efficient trading where you can take advantage of high-impact events or set up trades for automatic placement directly into the market.
Funding & Withdrawals
MWH MARKETS LIMITED makes it simple to move your money from place to place. We provide a range of account funding and account withdrawal options in multiple base currencies. Deposit instantly and for free using a variety of methods via the Client Portal.
Mastercard | Visa | Poli | Skrill | Neteller | Bank/Wire Transfer | BPAY | Fasapay
Fees and Charges
MWH MARKETS LIMITED do not charge any internal deposit fees using Visa/Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller and Bank Transfer.
MWH MARKETS LIMITED do not charge any internal fees for withdrawals, however, fund withdrawals to non-Australian banking institutions may be subject to bank fees from any intermediary bank involved in the transaction and may attract a receiving fee from your bank/institution. Please account for these fees when making withdrawals of a small amount.
Level 22, 600 Bourke Street, Melbourne,
London, United Kingdom
London EC2V 6DN.
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
Featured Forex Brokers
$15 Cashback Pet Lot
$140 No Deposit Bonus
Leverage Up To 1:3000
Minimum Deposit 1 USD
Win $50 Bitcoin Contest
$5 No Deposit Bonus
Leverage Up To 1:500
Minimum Deposit 1 USD
Earn Cashback Rebate
$3500 Loyalty Bonus
Leverage Up To 1:500
Minimum Deposit 50 USD
20% Cashback Bonus
Trade Spread From 0
Leverage Up To 1:200
Minimum Deposit 100 USD