MultiBank Group Swap-Free Trading – Trade Gold, Shares, Indices, Commodities and Digital Assets CFDs without Overnight Charges. Traders are usually charged or credited swap or interest on any leveraged positions that are kept open at the end of each trading day. These costs are known as overnight fees, or swap fees. With MultiBank Group’s Exclusive Swap-Free Offer, our clients have the complete freedom to hold their position without being charged or credited this swap or interest.
MultiBank Group Swap-Free Trading Details
For Islamic customers, MultiBank Group have structured an account for any client to waive all swap charges or credits in their account. The exclusive Islamic Accounts also known as Swap-Free Accounts do not swap or rollover interest on overnight positions, which is against the Islamic faith.
- Zero commission on trading
- Leverage up to 1:100
- No overnight charges
- Position can held with no time limit
What Is The Swap Rate
A swap rate or rollover fee is an interest fee that is charged when you keep a position open overnight. Each currency pair has its own swap rate calculated based on one standard lot (100,000 base units) and is determined by interbank rates.
Check the rates listed on the MT4 trading platform for the latest swap rates.
- Please note that when trading spot forex, swap rates are determined two days in advance.
- For example, if trades are opened on Thursday, the swap begins on Monday. For trades on Friday, the swap begins on Tuesday.
- Please also note that swap rates are tripled on Wednesdays to account for the weekend.
The above is the standard structure on swap rates across the industry, however, please note that on weeks where there are holidays, the swap rate structure may be modified to account for the holiday. Start MultiBank Group Swap-Free Trading now.