Want to boost your deposit with 50% extra? When you fund your Moneta Markets trading account with $500 or more, we will give you a 50% bonus. Whether you are an existing Moneta Markets account holder or a new client, make a deposit then opt-in using the form below to claim your bonus today.
Link – Claim Your 50% Deposit Bonus
How It Works
- Fund Moneta Markets account with a minimum of $500
- Opt in using the form to claim your 50% deposit bonus
- Log in to the Moneta Markets platform, and start trading
Terms & Conditions
- Clients must have a verified live trading account and make a single deposit of at least $500 to qualify in this offer.
- Eligible clients can enter this promotion through the Moneta Markets Client Portal by selecting “deposit bonus” reading and agreeing to the Terms & Conditions, depositing a minimum of $500 and then completing the opt-in form.
- This offer can be redeemed more than once.
- The 50% bonus credit amount will be credited to your account up to 5 business days after the deposit is received and verified by our team. Internal transfers, balance or cash adjustments, IB/Affiliate rebates or commissions of any kind will not be considered new deposits and will not be considered for this offer.
- Bonus credit amounts cannot be withdrawn. Profits made will be reflected in your Account Value. Similarly, any losses made will be deducted from your real, deposited trading account funds, followed by your trading credit.
- Credit amounts of $10,000 or above may be subject to leverage restrictions at our discretion.
- You may withdraw from your original deposit at any time – however, if you opt to withdraw, your trading credit will also be removed from your account accordingly. If part of your original deposit is withdrawn, your bonus will be removed on a pro rata basis, therefore a partial or full trading credit removal will take place.
- If your account equity is less than the trading credit on your account, the remaining credit may be withdrawn at our discretion, which could in turn force a stop out of all open positions on your account.