LiteForex is one of the leading brokerage companies that brings together traders from all over the world. It was established in 2005 in the Marshall Islands.
- Start year:2005
- Country of origin:the Marshall Islands
- Regulation:Marshall Islands Business Corporation Act.
- Payment options:bank transfer, Skrill, OKPAY, LiqPAY, PM, Boleto, TBL, Pago en Efectivo, QIWI, WebMoney, Moneybookers, and AlertPay
- Minimum account size:$1
- Minimum lot size:0.001
- Leverage:1:50 – 1:500
- Spreads:from 2 points
LiteForex is ranked among the world’s best 100 brokers, according to the World Finance magazine. There are over 500 thousand traders from 191 countries who have chosen LiteForex.
The broker’s clients have an opportunity to trade over 145 financial instruments: currencies, stock futures, indices, precious metals, and other assets through MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. Moreover, you can trade using the Webtrader Sirix 3.0 platform which does not require any additional software and can be accessed from anywhere via a URL on any Internet-connected device.
The broker’s advantages include
- trading accounts in 5 major currencies;
- ECN technologies;
- instant profit withdrawal and account insurance;
- attractive bonus programs and the Multirebate system allowing partial spread rebates of 1.5 pips from every transaction;
- PAMM services and lucrative affiliate programs;
- leverage up to 1:1,500
The brokerage company offers the following types of accounts with fixed and floating spread from 0 pips: CENT ($10 initial deposit), CLASSIC ($100 initial deposit), ECN ($500 initial deposit), and PAMM ($200 initial deposit). You can also open demo and Islamic (swap-free) accounts.
LiteForex regularly holds various contests with valuable prizes for any traders regardless of their experience and skills as well as the company’s partners. The bonus system allows earning up to 60 percent per deposit.