Application Link – Legal Documentation Specialist
Job Location – Admiralty, Hong Kong
Number of openings – Unknown
Dates – 31.12.2019
Job Description and Responsibilities
IBKR seeks a bright and organized professional to serve as a Junior Legal Documentation Specialist / Paralegal to work on APAC banking and brokerage related projects.
This position requires a highly organized person who can multitask and quickly adapt to a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Understanding business needs and preparing documentation requested by IBG’s affiliates in the Asia Pacific Region and globally.
- Reviewing contracts and correspondence; obtaining necessary approvals from Compliance, Legal and Regulatory departments
- Reviewing and preparing banking documentation (including AML and KYC documents)
- Ensuring bank account opening process complies with regulatory requirements
- Communicating with local/foreign banks, exchanges and clearing houses
- Drafting corporate resolutions and certificates authorizing strategic business transactions
- Responding to queries from internal and external auditors
- Maintaining a legal documentation database
- Handling light clerical duties such as preparing FedEx packages, mailing, etc.
- Various ad hoc projects
About Interactive Brokers
Interactive Brokers (“IBKR”), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (IEX: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.