Key to Markets is an independent brokerage firm offering access to the financial markets for Institutional, Corporate and Individual Clients. Key to Markets offers a wide range of products and all-around customer service in order to provide a complete and innovative trading experience.
Key to Markets International Ltd (a brokerage company with full license issued by the FSC in Mauritius) is part of the Key to Markets group, based in the United Kingdom and regulated by the FCA.
KEY TO MARKETS INTERNATIONAL Limited, 1/F River Court, 6 St Denis Street – Port Louis 11328 – Mauritius, is a company incorporated in Mauritius, under company number 169425 and regulated by the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius as an Investment Dealer, Licence number GB19024503. Key to Markets International Limited is a payment processor for non-EU clients using Skrill and Neteller wallets.
KEY TO MARKETS Limited, United House – 9 Pembridge Road – London, W11 3JY – United Kingdom, is a company registered in the United Kingdom and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA register number 527809).
Key to Markets Advantages
- Security: a fully regulated broker (FSC and FCA) globally recognised.
- ECN technology for fast executions, transparent pricing and very tight spreads.
- Wide range of products: margin trading on currencies, indices, stocks, cryptocurrencies, commodities.
- Low entry threshold only $100.
- PAMM solution for Investors willing to take advantage of profitable strategies and Traders willing to start a career as Fund Manager.
- Trading platform for both desktop PCs and mobile devices.
- FIX/API solution for algo-trading and black boxes.
- No dealing desk, no market making, any type of strategy and orders without restrictions.
- Fast withdrawals.
- Free VPS service.
Key to Markets offers tailored solutions for its clients. In order to meet the traders’ needs, Key to Markets offer two type of accounts: the PRO account and the Standard account. Pick the one that best suits you to start trading. With both the accounts you get a true ECN execution through the MT4 platform, the only difference between the two accounts is how the commission is charged.
Metatrader 4 PRO
With the PRO account, you get the raw market spread as the execution commission is paid separately. The commission is €6 or $8 per traded lot round turn. ($4 to open, €$4 to close) and it is proportional to the trade volume; so for a mini-lot trade (0.10 volume) the commission is €0.60 or $0.80 and for a micro-lot trade (0.01 volume) the commission is €0.06 or $0.08 and so on.
- PRO account spread: raw market spread (the tightest possible)
- PRO account commission: €6 or $8 per lot (round turn)
Metatrader 4 Standard
The main feature of the Standard account is simplicity: no commission per lot is charged, the Trader pays only the interbank market raw spread + 1 pip. This means that on the MT4 platform you will see a wider spread (1 pip / 10 MT4 points) compared to the PRO account, but there will be no commission per lot charge.
- Standard account spread: raw market spread + 1 pip (1 pip = 10 points)
- Standard account commission: 0
Key to Savings Account
Successful traders know that in order to be profitable successful it is not necessary to always be in the market with open positions, what is crucial is to be ready to enter the market at the right time.
What happens to your money when sitting on your Metatrader 4 account while you are waiting for the right opportunity to trade? Nothing.
The Key to Savings account is a commitment free deposit account where you can transfer your unused funds to earn an interest. A true piggy bank for investors keen in making the most of their capital.
MT4 Trading Platform
Metatrader 4 is the most popular trading platform among FX and CFDs Traders thanks to its user friendly interface and the possibility to use Expert Advisors.
The Metatrader 4 platform is normally used on desktop computers (or VPS) running on the Windows operating system (version 7 or higher).
Key to Markets also offer the MAC and mobile versions described on the relative pages of this website.
Metatrader 4 Features
- Programming, back-testing and execution of automated trading systems (EAs).
- Professional charts with free real-time datafeed.
- User friendly interface.
- Dozens of technical analysis indicators and studies.
- New custom indicators and alert programming with MQL language.
- Hedge orders allowed (to keep both long and short positions on the same instrument).
Key to Markets MT4 Advantage
- ECN feed and transparent prices.
- Instant deposits and fast withdrawal methods with no hidden fees.
- Spreads starting from 0.0 pips.
- Leverage up to 1:500.
- Lightning executions <5ms.
- No dealing desk, no requotes.
- All trading systems and scalping strategies are allowed with NO restrictions.
- Two type of accounts available (PRO and Standard).
- Social PAMM system available to share trading strategies.
Key to Markets PAMM
Percentage Allocation Management Module, also known as PAMM system, is a software application which allows Traders to share their strategies with Investors interested in them. Investor can access their PAMM accounts through a web based user interface, which means they simply need their usual web browser on any device (whether mobile or desktop pc), and it is not necessary to install the MT4.
- Experienced Traders can maximise their profits and build a certified track record that could be the first step on their career path as Professional Fund Manager.
- Investors with little spare time can take advantage of the best strategies shared by Traders on our Social PAMM page, while keeping full control of their own accounts.
- Investors can quickly join or quit a PAMM through a quick and easy process, which is usually completed within a few business hours.
- Profit/Loss allocation of all trades through hourly NAV calculation.
- It is based on an online platform, no software needs to be installed.
- The service is highly customizable: Investors can autonomously choose which PAMM to join, Managers can set flexible fees structures (“offers”).
- The system is safe for Managers as the strategy intellectual property is protected (Investors cannot reverse engineering).
- Key to Markets has a worldwide presence with offices in London (UK), Port Louis (Mauritius) and Mexico City (Mexico).
- +44 20 3384 6738