TITANS OF FOREX Trading Contest, Take your hand in the hottest trading battle from JustForex. Just till July 29, register for the Titans of Forex Trading Contest and Get a Prize available for withdrawal.
- Every client can use only one of his Standard, ECN Zero or Pro accounts for participation in the contest.
- To become a participant of the contest, one needs to deposit the trading account with a one-time payment of at least 500 USD within the contest registration period. After that, it is required to register for the contest, using a nickname in the “Bonuses and Promotions” section at the Participate in Contest tab. Please note that only accounts deposited with the minimum required amount can be registered for the contest. The internal transfer of money from one account to another is not considered to be a deposit.
- The contest registration starts in July 8, 2019 and ends in July 29, 2019.
The winners will be determined based on the Profit % achieved during the contest trading period, which is calculated as a percentage of the Equity increase for the contest trading period.
- The contest trading period is from July 30, 2019 till August 23, 2019
Three great money prizes will be given to the top-3 traders with the highest Profit %:
- – 10,000 USD for the 1st place;
- – 3,000 USD for the 2nd place;
- – 1,000 USD for the 3rd place.
- During the contest trading period the statistics of top-10 participants will be shown in the table on the Contest page. The table displays the data for the previous trading day, which is updated once a day.
- The money prizes will be credited to the balance of the winners’ trading accounts, which participate in the promotion within 3 days after the contest ends and will be available for withdrawal or further trading.
- The company reserves the right to change, update or cancel this promotion without preliminary notice.
- In case of a match of IP address or personal data, or other signs of accounts belonging to different clients, such accounts can be banned from participating in the contest.
- There are no restrictions on the partner revenue share from the trading accounts that participate in the contest.