IG Markets is a part of IG Group Holding which includes several companies rendering financial services both for private investors and professional brokers. IG Companies Group was established in 1974.
- Start year:2003
- Country of origin:United Kingdom
- Regulation:Regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) and a member of the London Stock Exchange (LSE).
- Payment options:Wire transfer, checks, credit cards and Moneybookers
- Minimum account size:$1
- Minimum lot size: 0.1 lot
- Leverage:up to 1:200
- Spreads:0.8 pips on EUR/USD
IG Markets Company is regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of Great Britain. IG Markets is the member of London Stock Exchange (LSE).
IG Markets comes as a market-maker in the financial derivative market offering contracts for difference CFD with shares and stock indexes and also margin trading at Forex currency market. The company’s clients turn out to be brokers, investments managers, trading companies and private investors.
Founded in 1974 as the first company of our kind, we’ve been at the forefront of our industry ever since, offering award-winning platforms with market-leading services.
We now serve clients all over the world, from sales offices in 16 countries, based across five continents.
Your money is protected
Rest assured that when you deposit funds into an IG account, it’s safeguarded in a range of ways:
- Your money is held in a segregated client bank account
- We don’t use your money for our own business activity
- Your money is ring-fenced from our creditors