HotForex $3000 Cash Prize Every Month. HotForex is running a contest for its active traders. If you are one of them then this is great news for you. They are giving a $3000 free prize every month. All new and old traders are eligible for this contest. The winner will also get entry into the Hall of Fame of HotForex.
HotForex $3000 Cash Prize Terms
The number one Trader will be awarded the HTA award and a $3000 cash prize as a showcase to the superb skills that lead to an excellent performance.
The Traders Awards prize just got bigger! Every month, the trader with the greatest gain will win:
- A USD 3,000 Cash Prize
- A stunning obelisk award
- Entry into the HotForex Hall of Fame
The top 10 traders will also be featured on the HotForex Traders Awards page in recognition of their hard work and superb trading abilities.
HotForex is an award winning forex and commodities broker, providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients. Through its policy of providing the best possible trading conditions to its clients and allowing both scalpers and traders using expert advisors unrestricted access to its liquidity, HotForex has positioned itself as the forex broker of choice for traders worldwide.
HF Markets Group
HotForex and HF Markets are unified brand names of the HF Markets Group:
- HF Markets (SV) Ltd incorporated in St. Vincent & the Grenadine as an International Business Company with the registration number 22747 IBC 2015.
- HF Markets (DIFC) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) under license number F004885.
- HF Markets (UK) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under firm reference number 801701.
- HF Markets SA (PTY) Ltd is an authorised Financial Service Provider from the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) in South Africa, with authorisation number 46632.
- HF Markets (Seychelles) Ltd is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA) with Securities Dealer’s License number SD015.