HMS has been established in 1972 and is duly regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier Luxembourg (CSSF). HMS LUX S.A. is an independent firm duly authorized by the Luxembourg Ministry of Finance (License 35/14)
- Start year:2001
- Country of origin:Luxembourg
- Regulation:Registered in Luxembourg (registration number: B-10.559).
- Payment options:Wire transfer
- Minimum account size:5,000$
- Minimum lot size:0.01 lot
- Leverage:up 1:10 to 1:50
- Spreads:Variable; 3 pips on average on EUR/USD
HMS LUX S.A. is an independent firm licensed as Commissionaire et Courtier en Instruments Financiers. HMS LUX S.A. is a member of the Deposit Guarantee and Investor Compensation Scheme in Luxembourg.
- Conseiller en investissement (Investment Advisor).
- Courtier et commissionaire en instruments financiers (Broker for financial instruments).
- Gérant de fortunes (Asset Management).
- Professionnel intervenant pour compte propre (Proprietary trading).
In 2001 the company has set up “HMS Online Trading Luxembourg”, HMS LUX’s online trading division connects clients to International Financial Markets through its electronic trading platform, HMS Trader 2.
In 2009 the company created a Capital Markets desk to serve institutional and High Net Worth Clients.