Job Location – Cannon Street, London (Full Time)
Number of openings – 1
Dates – All year 2019
Application Link – Head Of Marketing Intelligence
- Own the reporting and analytics roadmap across all marketing disciplines, focusing on self-serve reporting and value-adding insights
- Line management responsibility for a team of 2 Analytics Managers and indirectly 7 Analysts across London and Krakow
- Building a forum to keep both our central and local marketing teams informed with the insights and analysis which will empower them to maximise their output and results
- Work closely with our in-house Data Science, Data Engineering and MarTech teams to keep abreast of changes to our first- and third-party data and the quality of this, and how and changes could impact our marketing reporting and analytics
- Introduce and develop a strong Client Marketing Analytics arm to the team, driving the introduction of process automation Regularly present an independent and well-articulated overview of marketing performance to our Executive Committees to allow them to make decisions on resource allocation
- Act as an advocate and sponsor for data-driven decision making across the function and wider organisation
- Be a subject matter expert for the role automation could play across marketing
- Keep abreast with developments in our competitors’ marketing activity and use this to derive actionable insights on how IG could improve its marketing
About IG Markets
Looking for a career at a company that will support you, challenge you and help you grow? IG Group can provide that.
We’re the market leader in financial derivatives trading, with a focus on innovation and advanced IT development. We’re also one of Britain’s Top Employers, a ten-year trend we intend to continue.