GCI Financial was found in 2002, and is among pioneers at the markets of currency and contract for difference (CFD) trading. GCI Financial (GCI) is a regulated trading company, specialized in brokerage services at Forex. Moreover, GCI actively participates on the market of CDFs for shares, indexes and futures.
- Start year:2002
- Country of origin:Belize
- Regulation:Registered by International Financial Services Commission of Belize.
- Payment options:CashU, Credit/debit cards. Perfect Money, Skrill (Moneybookers), Wire transfer
- Minimum account size:$500
- Minimum lot size:0.1 lot
- Spreads:1 pips on EUR/USD
GCI Company has about 10 000 clients all over the world, including individual traders, companies and account managers.
GCI offers its clients a modern, reliable and not sophisticated system for online trading. The clients’ funds are kept on segregated accounts and are insured; and the dealing experience of the company meets the highest requirements.
The GCI Advantage
Our mission is to offer clients the best combination of software, lowest margin requirements, and broadest array of products with high profit potential.
- Zero commissions and industry narrowest spreads
- Rapid and fair execution
- Award Winning Broker
- Lowest margin requirements
- Clients funds are held in segregated accounts
- Largest range of products in the industry