FXCM Company is one of the leading online Forex brokers. Company’s clients are residents of more than 150 countries. International representation offices and branches of FXCM Company are located in all major financial centers of the world and it allows its clients to get high quality and efficient service.
- Start year:2001
- Country of origin:USA
- Regulation: Registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and is a member of the National Futures Association (NFA). Also regulated by the official regulators in UK, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia and France.
- Payment options:On-line checks, bank wire, paper checks and credit cards
- Minimum account size:$500- $100000
- Minimum lot size:0,01 – 0,15
- Leverage:to 1:500 – 1:300
FXCM is under the control of regulatory bodies which have authority worldwide. Thus, activity of regional office FXCM in London (Holding LLC) is regulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA) in the UK.
In addition, FXCM offers educational courses on FX trading and provides trading tools, proprietary data and premium resources. FXCM Pro provides retail brokers, small hedge funds and emerging market banks access to wholesale execution and liquidity, while providing high and medium frequency funds access to prime brokerage services via FXCM Prime. FXCM is a Leucadia Company.