Fullerton Markets Asean Trading Tournament. End the year with a bang by winning USD15,000 and other exciting prizes. Fullerton Markets is glad to honour Southeast Asia’s best and most successful traders. Register now for your chance to be crowned the Champion Trader of ASEAN Trading Tournament 2021.
Fullerton Markets Asean Trading Tournament Terms
- New and existing clients who trade with their live Personal or Corporate, ECN or Variable account can sign up in this tournament.
- Registration is open from 1st October 2021 until 13:00 (GMT+8) of 31st October 2021.
- The First Stage will run from 1 November 00:00 (MT4 time) until 23 November 2021 23:59 (MT4 time) and will include closed trades within that period, while the Second Stage will commence on 1 December 00:00 (MT4 time) until 31 December 2021 23:59 (MT4 time) and will carry closed trades within the dates.
- Clients with accounts managed within a Multi-Account-Manager (MAM) or a CopyPip trading account must register and open a new self-directed trading account to participate.
- Registered account must have a fresh deposit of USD100 prior to the start of the contest for Stage 1 and a minimal starting balance of USD500 with at least 5 valid trades to be eligible for Stage 2.
- The ASEAN Trading Tournament is open to participants from Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, and Malaysia & Brunei (Malaysia & Brunei will be grouped as one category).
- Read the full Terms and Conditions