FTXTrade is an online broker founded in 2009 that allows traders to experience the best spreads and market conditions. A market-leading provider of online Forex and CFDs trading, offering unparalleled trading conditions designed to meet all realistic expectations from both professional and less experienced traders. FTXTrade objective is to offer traders with the lowest spreads possible during all market situations. We have deeply focused in developing a bespoke trading environment and cutting edge trading tools and forming strong relations with the prevalent and most reliable liquidity providers.
FTXTrade is a trade name of FTX TRADE STOCK COMPANY LTD, The Registrar of Companies for England and Wales, hereby certifies that FTX TRADE STOCK COMPANY LTD is this day incorporated under the Companies Act 2006 as a private company, that the company is limited by shares, and the situation of its registered office is in England and Wales. No. 13134640, Given at Companies House, Cardiff, on 14th January 2021.
License and Regulation
The FTX Group is licensed by ASIC in Australia (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Pty Limited), by CySEC in Cyprus (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd), by the IFSC in Belize (FTX Global Limited) and by the DFSA (Trading Point MENA Limited), adhering to enhanced regulatory standards.
- Low Spreads – Raw DMA/STP spreads as low as 0.0 pips. Clear pricing with no commission fees charged.
- Leverage 1:500 – Increase your trading exposure with low margin requirements and leverage of up to 1:400.
- Range of Markets – Plenty of trading products including currencies, energies, stock CFDs and cryptocurrencies.
- No Dealing Desk – Instant access to the interbank market with no dealing interference or rejections while trading.
- Powerful charting tools on an award-winning trading platform – perfect for technical traders.
- Powerful, pre-installed trading tools such as Real Volume, Market Depth and Trader Sentiment.
- Customize your trading experience: Download trading indices apps, create watchlists, and custom layouts to tailor the background to your trading strategy.
Flat 47 Cube Building 17-21 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GT
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +61-455-5862-78