International brokerage company Fort Financial Services was established in 2010. Fort Financial Services provides favorable trading conditions both for beginners on Forex and professional traders.
- Start year:2010
- Country of origin:-
- Regulation:IFSC (Belize), IFSC/60/256/TS/14
- Payment options:Credit/debit cards, Neteller, Perfect Money, QIWI, RBK Money, Skrill, WebMoney, Wire transfer
- Minimum account size:$5
- Minimum lot size:0.01 lot
- Leverage:1:10, 1:100, 1:1000
- Spreads:2 pips on EUR/USD
The broker offers several account types. The Fort and Flex accounts with a minimum deposit of $5 both and fixed (from 2 points) and floating (from 1.3 points) spreads, respectively, will suit novices. The PRO account includes the minimum deposit of $500 and floating spread from 0.1 points. More experienced traders with an account of $25,000 and more acquire the status of VIP clients and receive special trading benefits.
The company’s customers can choose from more than 500 instruments for forex trading: currency pairs, CFDs on US stocks, commodities, metals, indices, and ETF.
Fort Financial Services’ main trading conditions:
- Spreads: fixed from 2 points and floating from 0.1 points;
- Minimum order size: 0.01 lots;
- Swap-free accounts;
- Trading with spreads from 0.1 pips;
- Instant Execution and Market Execution;
- Trading platforms: MetaTrader 4, CQG, NINJA, platform for binary options as well as mobile and web platforms.
The broker regularly holds contests and campaigns. New clients can rely on the Welcome bonus of $5. Besides, there is a bonus (up to 50%) for every deposit to all customers of the company.