Established in 2010, ThinkMarkets is a premium multi-asset online brokerage with headquarters in London and Melbourne and hubs in the Asia-Pacific, Middle East and North Africa, Europe and South America. ThinkMarkets provide quick and easy access to a wide range of markets including forex, CFDs on equities, cryptocurrencies, commodities, indices, futures and more. ThinkMarkets deliver some of the most recognized trading solutions – the industry standard MetaTrader 4, the next-generation MetaTrader 5 and our inhouse developed platform ThinkTrader, awarded for Best Mobile Platform by the forex community.
The company is recognized by some of the most trusted financial regulatory bodies – the FCA, FSCA and ASIC.
ThinkMarkets is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and provides regular financial reports to the FCA in addition to being audited annually. FCA Number: 629628.
In the unlikely event of default, The UK’s Financial Services Compensation Scheme protects clients up to a threshold of £85,000 GBP. For clients whose assets exceed the FSCS’s threshold, ThinkMarkets has purchased Excess of FSCS Insurance – an innovative product that provides investors greater protection and compensation rights. This individually covers funds up to £1,000,000 GBP as standard.
ThinkMarkets also registered with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) and are the holder of Australian Financial Services Licence, number 424700.
TF Global Markets (South Africa) Pty Ltd is an Authorised Financial Services Provider (FSP No 49835). Registration number 2017/098181/07.
- ThinkMarkets spreads start from as low as 0.1 pips on EUR/USD, even under volatile market conditions.
- Fast and reliable order execution due to our partnership with Equinix, the world’s largest data center.
- ThinkTrader, MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 have you covered on both desktop and mobile.
- Wide range of markets — forex, cryptos, indices, commodities, energies and more.
- Multilingual client service team is available 24/7 throughout the trading week.
ThinkMarkets Standard Account
The ThinkMarkets standard account is a great place to start for any trader. The minimum opening balance is £0.00, so you can open the account and have a look around before you even start to trade.
- The lot sizes are standard and customizable depending on the size of the trade you would like to place.
- The lowest amount is 0.01 lots; this is great if you are a beginner and want to start with a small amount of money.
- The maximum trade size will depend on the amount of margin you have available in your account.