CPT Markets is a leading provider of international financial derivatives and related services. CPT Markets is an OTC derivatives broker headquartered in Belize and founded in 2010. It provides retail and professional traders from across the world with access to FX and CFD trading. CPT Markets is the kind of broker that meets the needs of high-volatility traders thanks to its competitive pricing approach and adjustable leverage requirements.
CPT International is required by statutory anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing obligations to report any activity by an individual, company, or trust that could be construed as suspicious to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Belize International Financial Services Commission (IFSC). CPT International does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. External fees might apply depending on your payment method.
CPT International is the trading name used by CPT Markets Limited, located in Belize and regulated by the Belize International Financial Services Commission under license number: No. IFSC000314/247 with its registered address at 2118 Guava Street, Belama Phase 1, P.O. Box 1920, Belize City.
CPT Markets UK Limited (CPT UK) is a company closely linked to CPT Markets Ltd. CPT UK is registered in England and Wales under registration no. 6707165 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm reference number 606110, a registered office address at 40 Bank Street, 30th Floor, London – E14 5NR, United Kingdom). CPT UK undertakes its business under the trading name CPT Markets UK through its website www.cptmarkets.co.uk. CPT UK does not own this website or promote its services and/or products here.
CPT Markets PTY LTD (CPT SA) is a company closely linked to CPT Markets Ltd. CPT SA is registered in South Africa under registration no. 2014 / 214730 / 07 and regulated by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority under license number 45954, with a registered office address at Unit 1 Village Corner, 57 Via Latina Crescent, Irene Corporate Corner, Guateng, 0178, (South Africa).
CPT Markets Advantage
- Zero Commission Trading – Trading is now more affordable than ever with no additional fees charged when investing in Forex, Indices Commodities, and many more instruments.
- No Minimum deposit – CPT Markets CPTClassic account does not require any minimum deposit to start trading.
- Advanced Platforms – User-friendly trading platforms with ideal trading conditions.
- Flexibility – Customized support tailored to your needs, CPT Markets welcome any requests that serve your needs and support you to trade better.
- Award-Winning Analyst Expertise – CPT Markets recently partnered with Trading Central, the award-winning user interface and analyst expertise that empowers today’s traders in validating suitable opportunities and optimizing their trading strategies.
PT Markets scored very high in the Account Types and Terms category. It offers two main account types – CPTClassic and CPTPrime – representing a combination of STP and ECN accounts. The broker also affords swap-free trading via its Islamic accounts.
- Minimum Deposits – 0 USD
- Spreads starting from 1.4 Pips
- Leverage Max 1:500
- No Dedicated Account Manager
- Stop Out at 30%
- Margin Call at 50%
- Minimum Deposits – 5000 USD
- Spreads starting from 0.7 Pips
- Leverage Max 1:500
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Stop Out at 30%
- Margin Call at 50%
- For clients who want to trade without interest.
- Do not pay or earn swap or interest on any trades.
- All costs and charges are included in the spread.
- Wide range of currencies and precious metals.
- No overnight charges.
CPT Markets Spreads
- CPT Markets offer floating spreads for the CPTClassic and the CPTPrime accounts.
- The CPTClassic account offers spreads starting from 1.4 pips with no commissions.
- The CPTPrime account offer spreads starting from 0.7 pip with no commissions.
How To Open Account With CPT Markets
Opening a live account is a straightforward process that takes several minutes.
Step 1 – Navigate to the CPT Markets website
The first step in registering for a CPT Markets trading account involves traders navigating to the CPT Markets website, and clicking on Sign up to proceed.
Step 2 – Fill out the CPT Markets live account registration
The second step in the registration process requires traders to fill in their: personal details, email addresses, and phone numbers thereafter traders can proceed through the KYC process for approval.
CPT Markets scored above average in the Platforms and Tools category. It incorporates the renowned MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform and its successor (MT5). Automated trading is also available, but the broker does not support any other third-party tools.
An easy-to-use platform for beginners and experienced traders, the CPT MT4 platform is optimised for trading in all market conditions. Open an account today to trade on the most popular platform for trading financial assets online.
- Start trading CFDs, Forex Stock indices, Commodities and more on our trading platforms.
- Customized support tailored to your needs.
- 30 + technical indicators on the platform to help in making better trading decisions.
- Available on the web, PC, iOS, or Android devices.
- Allows to link automated programs / Expert Advisors.
MT5 provides professional traders with everything they need in today’s dynamic markets, including more indicators, market orders, and instruments.
- The 38 technical indicators built into MT5 are useful to traders.
- Some indicators are exclusive to the MT5 platform.
- A chart pattern is an important tool for price action traders, and traders should be aware of the many chart patterns available.
- Can use Expert Advisors
Registered address : at 2118 Guava Street, Belama Phase 1, P.O. Box 1920, Belize City.
- Phone : +97145126999
- Email Address
- For General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Sales Inquiries: email@example.com
- For Complaints: firstname.lastname@example.org