Coinhouse is a regulated French cryptocurrency broker that serves European customers. The service was established in 2014 and has a physical office and service desk in the heart of Paris, La Maison du Bitcoin, France. Like all brokerage services, Coinhouse is a one-stop-shop for all things crypto – they provide everything from personal advisors to access to various decentralized products and secure crypto storage. Coinhouse’s services come with three different pricing tiers – free, premium, and platinum. While free account enables you to purchase Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin via a credit/debit card or bank transfer, the platinum account will land you a dedicated market analyst who will provide you with personalized assistance and services.
- Web address: Coinhouse
- Main location: Paris, France
- Mobile app available: No
- Is decentralized: No
- Parent Company: Coinhouse SASU
- Transfer types: Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Debit Card, Crypto Transfer
- Supported fiat: EUR
- Supported pairs: 300
- Fees: High
Coinhouse, the first digital asset service provider officially registered by the French Autorité des Marchés Financiers.
- Cryptocurrency brokerage services. Coinhouse specializes in helping you to acquire. sell, swap, and store cryptocurrencies, as well as navigate volatile and complicated crypto markets.
- A quick way to buy top cryptocurrencies. The platform supports quick crypto purchases using a credit or debit bank card. You can buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin with a free account and access more than 300 cryptocurrencies with a premium subscription.
- Institutional-grade crypto security. Coinhouse users can enjoy and integrated Ledger Vault security solution provided by one of the leading crypto asset security companies in the world.
- Personalized assistance and learning. For just €39 per month, you can get a personal advisor, investment strategies, reduced commissions, and much more.
- Free tax consultation for premium customers. Crypto taxes are a complicated subject, but Coinhouse’s team is willing to share their tax experience with you.
Now these countries served by Coinhouse include Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Poland, Romania, San Marino, Spain, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, and the United Kingdom.
Unfortunately, the list doesn’t include investors from the United States. The key requirement for opening an account is having a SEPA bank account and passing a Know Your Customer (KYC) checkup upon registration.