CloseOption Weekly Contest, They are pleased to inform you that to make the contests more appealing and create more opportunities for contestants to win prizes in all contests, CloseOption Weekly Contest will award ten $30 gifts to ten lucky participants by lottery besides the top 10 prizes.
CloseOption Weekly Contest Terms & Conditions
Additionally, these ten winners will have the amounts spent on the recharge packages refunded. The prizes, as always, are unconditional and can be withdrawn instantly.
- CloseOption Weekly Contest are usually held once a week, and it is probable to hold up to four tournaments each month.
- There is no fee to participate, but some contests do charge a low fee (up to $10).
- Contestants shall carry out all operations on their contest account, and all transactions must be according to our terms and conditions.
- Creating more than one account is prohibited, and violators will be eliminated from the contest.
- When the contest starts, the Starting Balance will be credited to your Contest account. This amount and the profits will be removed from the client’s account once the contest ends.
- The starting balance for this contest is $10,000.
- If your account balance is less than $1,000, you can recharge your account using the recharge packages available at the top of your trading room.
- Winners are determined and ranked based on their total balance at the end of the tournament. You can always check your current rank in the leaderboard on the Contest page.
- Contestants ranked in the top 10 will receive cash prizes.
- Results are published within 48 hours from the end of each contest.
- The prizes are credited to the winners’ trading account automatically.
- A winner can withdraw their prize at any time after it is credited to their trading account.
- Contest participants who abuse the system will be eliminated.
- Contestants are not allowed to sell or transfer their contest account to others, and the offender will be eliminated from the contest.
- All the requirements will be announced before starting a contest.