Capex Review – CAPEX has been recognized as the Fastest Growing Provider of 2016, leading the industry by providing custom solutions. Capex is a global broker with over 2,100 trading instruments across forex, commodities, indices, cryptocurrencies, ETFs, bonds, blends and shares. This review covers the account types offered, spreads, leverage, platforms and more. Read on to see whether Capex is the right broker for you.
- Start year: 2016
- Country of origin: Cyprus
- Regulation: CySEC, FSCA, ADGM
- Payment options: Visa, Mastercard, Trustly, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill
- Minimum account size: $100
- Minimum lot size: 0.01 lot
- Leverage: 1:30
- Spreads: 0.03
CAPEX.com is a pan-European broker provider, operated by Key Way Investments Limited, and licensed by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission). In addition, CAPEX.com is registered with other financial regulatory authorities from the UK, Germany and Poland and it adheres to the highest ethical standards in trading.
- CySEC – capex.com, operated by Key Way Investments Limited Regulated by CySEC under the License no. 292/16
- FSCA – za.capex.com, operated by JME Financial Services (Pty) Ltd Regulated by Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) under the License no. 37166
- ADGM (FSRA) – ae.capex.com, operated by Key Way Markets Ltd, Regulated by ADGM Financial Services Regulatory Authority under the License no. 190005
Capex Trading Accounts
Capex offers three categories of account types, with varying value and features:
- Essential – A $1,000 deposit is recommended to open this account. Account holders get access to both platforms, a demo account, limited access to a video library, market reviews & financial research, daily analyst ratings and a dedicated account representative 2 days per week.
- Original – A $5,000 deposit is recommended to open this account. Account holders get the same features as the Essential package but with added open access to research and special trading conditions.
- Signature – This account is designed for advanced traders or corporate clients. A $25,000 deposit is recommended to open this account. Additional features include full access to a video library, a dedicated account representative on weekdays with one-to-one meetings, and access to Trading Central.
- 30 Premium ETFs instruments with tight spreads from $0.03
- 19 Commodities with 1:20 leverage
- Over 55 Forex currency pairs with 1:30 leverage
- Popular Cryptocurrencies that start with $0.01 spreads
- Apple, Alibaba, Amazon, Vodafone and other 2.000 companies to choose Shares from
- Attractive EU, USA and Japan Bonds available with zero commissions
Capex Trading Platform
Choosing CAPEX’s powerful, trader-designed platform allows investors to get access to a significant number of trading resources, tools and a wide selection of charts, among other efficient features.
Comfortable and multi-functional, the modern trader will enjoy bundles of market data, wrapped in a user-friendly interface to assure accessibility and ease of access.
- Innovative Customizable Tools – Adjust everything according to your preferences!
- More than 2.000 free custom indicators – Add important components to your strategies!
- Multi-window views & extensive control panels
- Real-time activity monitoring
Address: 18 Spyrou Kyprianou Avenue, Suite 101, Nicosia 1075, Cyprus.
Is Capex regulated
Yes. Capex is licensed and regulated by the CySEC under license number 292/16, FSCA under license no. 37166 and ADGM, under license no. 190005.
How Much The Minimum Deposit At Capex
A minimum deposit of $100 is required on all account types. The broker offers multiple account tiers to suit beginners up to experts.
Is Capex Trusted Broker
Capex is a good all-round broker, offering competitive spreads with no commissions. It also offers varying account options to suit different levels of skill. In addition, Capex offers a trusted trading platform, MT5.