Bybit 7-Day Challenge 400000 USDT Prize Pool. The competition will be held every three weeks, starting in April 2021. Each series will start at 10:00AM on every third Friday and end at 09:59AM on Friday the following week.
Bybit 7-Day Challenge Registration Period
Bybit 7-Day Challenge Registration for each series will open seven days before the commencement of the competition. There will be a registration period of 12 days for every series. Users can register up to 48 hours before the end of each series.
- Registration Period: from 10:00AM on April 16, 2021 to 9:59AM on April 28, 2021
- Competition Period: from 10:00AM on April 23, 2021 to 9:59AM on April 30, 2021
- The highest prize pool for every series will be 400,000 USDT.
- The final results will be shown on the main page once confirmed. All rankings are not final, until confirmed by a result announcement displayed on every participant’s ranking page.
- The award will be credited to the top winners in terms of Individual P&L(%), and it will be based on the total number of participants and the unlocked prize pool.
- In order to be awarded, the participants with the highest Individual P&L(%) in the top ranking will need to meet the required trading volume set by individual cryptocurrency type in order to be awarded.
|Trading Volume (USD)||30,000||30,000||30,000||30,000||30,000|
- The award will be credited to the winning Bybit accounts within 5 working days from the result announcement; winners are able to make withdrawals upon the receipt of the award.
Bybit 7-Day Challenge Terms & Conditions
- Bybit reserves the right to disqualify a user if he/she engages in any inappropriate, dishonest or abusive activities (such as wash trading, volume faking, participating using multiple accounts, market manipulation, etc.) during the competition.
- If users with similar trading strategies have been detected by our risk detection engine, only the participant with the highest P&L(%) will be allowed to continue in the competition.
- If users have been detected to have engaged in matched trading activities by our risk detection engine, all associated users will be disqualified from the competition.
- During the competition, any user who cancels more than 10 orders per minute may be disqualified.
- Each Bybit account can only participate in one competition within the same time frame.
- Bybit reserves the right of final interpretation of the terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service.