Bitterz Review – Bitterz is a trading platform founded by a team from Japan with rich experience in the trading world. We aim to be the largest MT5 Crypto CFD provider, with support of up to 200x leverage, negative balance protection and a dedicated support for our clients.
- Start year: 2020
- Country of origin: St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Regulation: Unknown
- Payment options: BTC
- Minimum account size: $50
- Minimum lot size: 0.01 lot
- Leverage: 1:1000
- Spreads: from 0.6 point
- Aim for the world’s highest Cryptocurrency CFD trading volume.
- Operate a highly reliable exchange providing transparency, convenience, efficiency and support.
- Upgrade our environment by listening to our customers voice.
- Build a healthy relationship with our clients providing the fastest support in the industry.
- Contribute to the entire industry through our exchange.
Bitterz completes registration by simply entering the required information from the new registration form, and an account ID will be issued, but the required documents for account registration must be submitted before the withdrawal process. The documents required for account registration will be a copy of your ID. The ID card shall be valid. Account registration cannot be done by a third party, but by the person himself.
Cryptocurrency Trading on MT5
- The MT5 trading platform provides a fast execution, low latency trading environment.
- Designed for all types of traders, our system and tools are built with the trader in mind.
- Secure environment with a dedicated 24/7 team monitoring dealing operations and security.
- Third party qualified custodian for security of clients funds and two-factor authentication to prevent unauthorized access.
- Practice trading with the same features as the real environment. No deposit is required.
- Recommended for those who want to practice trading without risk and to check the trading tools available.
Account deletion and account cancellation
For Bitterz account deletion and account cancellation application, please use the email address registered by the account holder from the inquiry form. After confirming the content of the application, we will delete and cancel the account within 3 business days. We do not issue any documents regarding account deletion or cancellation. If a third party acts on your behalf for any reason, you will need to submit a document that describes your relationship with the account holder.
About transaction report
Please obtain the transaction report required for final tax return etc. from Bitterz’s transaction system. Also, if you delete your Bitterz account (suspension) and cancel your account, you will not be able to log in at that point and you will not be able to retrieve all history. It is your responsibility to obtain the necessary data before deleting (suspension) your account or closing your account. Please note that we cannot obtain it.
dedicated support team will always be ready for our clients. Full support in English, Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese and Korean with more to come.