AvaTrade has been an innovative pioneer in online trading since 2006.
The company was created as a combined effort of financial professionals and experts in web-commerce with the goal of perfecting the online experience for retail traders.
- Start year: 2006
- Country of origin: Ireland
- Regulation: Central Bank of Ireland, ASIC, FSA, FSCA,
- Payment options: QIWI, Skrill, Visa, MasterCard, China Union Pay, Boleto, Payco, NETELLER, MegaTransfer, bank transfers
- Minimum account size: $50
- Minimum lot size: 0.01
- Leverage: 1:1000
- Spreads: 0.9 pips on EUR/USD
AvaTrade is committed to empowering people to invest and trade, with confidence, in an innovative and reliable environment; supported by best-in-class personal service and uncompromising integrity.
Ava is a multi-national company with regional offices and sales centers in Paris, Dublin, Milan, Tokyo and Sydney. The company’s administrative headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland.