AvaTrade has been an innovative pioneer in online trading since 2006. The company was created as a combined effort of financial professionals and experts in web-commerce with the goal of perfecting the online experience for retail traders. AvaTrade is committed to empowering people to invest and trade, with confidence, in an innovative and reliable environment; supported by best-in-class personal service and uncompromising integrity. Ava is a multi-national company with regional offices and sales centers in Paris, Dublin, Milan, Tokyo and Sydney. The company’s administrative headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland.
License and Regulation
- AVA Trade EU Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. (No.C53877).Ava Trade Markets Ltd. is regulated by the B.V.I Financial Services Commission.
- Ava Capital Markets Australia Pty Ltd is regulated by the ASIC No.406684.
- Ava Capital Markets Pty is regulated by the South African Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA No.45984).
- Ava Trade Japan K.K. is licensed and regulated in Japan by the Financial Services Agency (License No.: 1662), the Financial Futures Association of Japan (License No.: 1574).
- Ava Trade Middle East Ltd is regulated by the Abu Dhabi Global Markets (ADGM) Financial Regulatory Services Authority (FRSA) (No.190018).
- DT Direct Investment Hub Ltd. is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (No. 347/17).
- ATrade Ltd is regulated in Israel by the Israel Securities Authority (No. 514666577).
Since establishment, AVATrade have carved a reputation as a leader of the revolution in online trading by providing a reliable, user-oriented trading environment built on the most advanced platforms and regulated on 6 continents. The results speak for themselves – AvaTrade currently has 400,000 registered traders around the globe, who place more than 3 million trades every month. As an AvaTrade customer, you can rest assured you get the choice, support and highest levels of security you need.
- a wide range of trading instruments – more than 250 assets;
- customer service that speaks 14 languages, available 24 hours 5 days a week;
- accreditation from 7 regulatory authorities from five continents;
- the company’s monthly turnover is more than 60 billion US dollars;
- the company’s experience is 14 years of work at the financial services market;
- more than 200 thousand customers worldwide;
- since 2009 the broker has received 9 awards for the quality of services provided.
A trading platform is computer software that allows investors to open, manage, and close financial trading positions in the market. A typical trading platform will stream live quotes of available tradable financial and digital assets. It will offer charting capabilities and additional features such as news feeds and other market research information. Trading platforms are usually provided for free or at a fee by financial intermediaries or brokers.
MetaTrader 4 -Arguably the most popular trading platform, MetaTrader 4 creates a powerful and flexible trading environment. It is suitable for beginners and advanced traders and offers automated trading through the use of Expert Advisors and a selection of order types.
MetaTrader 5 – MetaTrader 5 is the next generation of the MetaTrader platform, offering state-of-the-art trading capabilities, even more technical analysis tools, order types, timeframes and graphical objects. It also offers automated trading, with the all-new coding language.
Mac Trading – Mac users can trade with the MetaTrader4 Mac version, which has been optimised for the Mac interface. They can also use WebTrader.
AvaSocial – AvaSocial sets a new standard in social trading technology. With the AvaSocial mobile app, you can follow and copy the trades of the very best traders. Use the wisdom of the experts, ask questions to your mentors or groups, and discover new and powerful strategies.
Trading Platform Features
Here are some of the features to look for when choosing a trading platform:
- Order Types and Execution – In addition to buy or sell orders, a good platform should support innovative order types that include pending orders such as buy or sell stop and buy or sell limit orders. All your orders should also be guaranteed fast trade execution at all times.
- Tradable Assets – A good trading platform will provide a one-stop shop for several financial asset classes such as forex, stocks, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies.
- Broker Reputation and Fees – Trade with a broker who has built a reputation over the years and charges reasonable fees for their services.
- Trading Resources – A good trading platform will have comprehensive trading resources to help you trade your preferred financial assets. These resources should include charting and timeframes, built-in and customizable tools, indicators and graphical objects, and automated trading functionality.
- User-friendliness and Accessibility – An ideal trading platform should be easy-to-use and have multiple-device accessibility.
Address : 2 Dublin Landings,North Wall Quay, North Dock Dublin 1, Dublin,Dublin, DO1V4A3, Ireland